MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, June 25, 2009

You can't see me............

.....and if you can--well I will just get up and leave.

Young one just down the road.


12 comments:

B SQUARED said...

A pretty one, too.

Janet said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I thought it was a wolf on the thumbnail on the portal.

Misfit in Paradise said...

What a lovely foal!

cieldequimper said...

Yes we can... see you! And I'm glad we did!

Rose said...

Such a cutie! Tugs at my heartstrings.

Don and Krise said...

What a beauty. Glad you posted both photos.

EG CameraGirl said...

I bet that's exactly what he/she was thinking!

Linda Reeder said...

Amazingly the same color as the grass flowers!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I can SEE you!!!!!! You are beautiful!!! I'll bet you know that!

Hugs,
Betsy

Lowell said...

What a gorgeous creature! Full of the furiousness of young life and rarin' to go...

Frankie / Nick said...

LOL - Magnificent!! Excellent shot!