MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Where's everyone going?

I actually was on a ferry boat going to visit my Mother on Whidbey Island when i saw all these modes of transportation. Everyone going somewhere. Gettin' outa Dodge by work or play. MB







11 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Yep. Leaving not only on a jet plane. Good way to spent time on a ferry. Peace

Lowell said...

Cute series, MB! Certainly are a lot of travel options out there...but you forgot the Stingray - "Varoom!"

Have a wonderful day!

Lois said...

Beautiful pictures. I love all the blue!

George said...

You did a great job of capturing all the various modes of transportation. Thanks for a great post.

Debbie Courson Smith said...

Cute post!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gee, Mary Beth, where were they going??? Maybe they were looking at you asking, "Where is she going?" Seems like most of us humans are going somewhere--most of the time, even if it is walking around our yard--showing another blogger our roses and lilies...
FUN!!!!

How's your Mom?
Hugs,
Betsy

Lee Spangler said...

Great representation of the Northwest Coast and that eagle, better fisherman than you or I. I always enjoy your site.

Linda Reeder said...

Reminds me of the Richard Scary Children's book, Cars and Trucks and Things That Go. No land vehicles here, but plenty of things that go.

EG CameraGirl said...

Fun post! How long is the ferry ride each way?

Don and Krise said...

Great post. I love to ride the Ferry. Very relaxing. Hope your visit went well.

Jim Klenke said...

Maybe they are not trying to get out, maybe they are joining you from their homes.