Hi: I have now had a chance to catch up on your posts. I knew that one photo from the fair would be super. Now when I see your shots I can see and feel your world so much better. You might have get your butt over to Bend and see my world. Sheryl and I thank you for all your support. fondly, Lee
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
15 comments:
This is a great photo....Makes me wish I knew how to ride a horse!
Hi: I have now had a chance to catch up on your posts. I knew that one photo from the fair would be super. Now when I see your shots I can see and feel your world so much better. You might have get your butt over to Bend and see my world. Sheryl and I thank you for all your support. fondly, Lee
I wish that was me!
So beautiful, and natural... I can smell the air from here. I would absolutely love to be there riding along!
David
A beautiful carefree day and pleasure. Peace
I really must get a horse!!!
Nancy Jo
Awe that is so fantastic, Serene indeed.
Super summer shot!
Looks like a perfect way to spend the day. Hope you had a great weekend!
It looks so peaceful. Nice shot.
Wonderful summer fun!
Wow that looks like fun.What a wonderful shot.
It is a beautiful sight...this photo could be a symbol for personal freedom. Well done MB!
Oh what a life, Mary Beth... I'm envious... I will just have to dream about riding a horse out west in an open field!!!!! WOW!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
This is a perfect idyllic scene. I wish I was there.
Post a Comment