MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, August 1, 2021

TREES

 Took a ride up in the mountains---thank goodness they are pretty close.  We went up Baker Lake road along side Mt. Baker.  No Snow but lots of trees.

Mt. Baker, Baker Lake and Lake Shannon, Mt. Shuksan and again Mt. Baker
Interesting floral stuff.  Famous mountain Blueberries, Fireweed and another fireweed I thought was interesting and a nodding grass seed head
More trees

Notice hardly any snow on the mountain. Yes we are experiencing a drought


Linking up with Mosaic Monday ~~~~HERE

9 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love seeing the trees and the mts are always beautiful. We need more rain here but I can't complain. Enjoy your Monday!

Carol On The Lake said...

You're so lucky to be close to this gorgeous mountain. Love the photos

Tom said...

...even with the drought, everything still looks gorgeous.

Angie said...

MB - super smoky here today, but at least we received a little bit of rain yesterday. Love the art of the last photo! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

Sharon Wagner said...

Beautiful scenes!

Lea said...

Pretty flowers, and nice views of the mountains!

Taken For Granted said...

Great photos from your ride up the mountain. BTW, that old motorcycle in a 1952 BMW R51/3, and it is a beauty. Runs great.

William Kendall said...

Mountain views I can never have enough of.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

It's wonderful to see the mountains and even better be able to drive easily to them. I especially appreciate that now that we've spent time in flatland Florida. Mt Baker is really beautiful and I love the wildflower collage! We are expecting rain today according to the weather report I sure hope it is right!!