We haven't had too much fog lately but some early mornings we do and it can be beautiful.
These are taken from my house.
The Mountain is hiding out there
Mount Rainier
This picture of Mt. Rainier was taken from my living room
Linking up with Sky Watch~~~~HERE






9 comments:
Enjoyed those fog pictures with Mt. Rainier. I was fortunate to see the mountain one time flying into Seattle on a clear September day. It was stunning.
Oh I love the last shot!
Have a wonderful day!
That is gorgeous. Earlier in the week, we had smoke from the western wildfires, giving us a haze (not fog).
Greetings and Salutations! What a view you have. Your area is absolutely over the top beautiful. Enjoy the week end.
Fantastic view! You´re so lucky.
I love foggy shots, and these are beautiful! We get very little fog here, so I don't get to practice often.
Spectacular views.
Beautiful moody skies! Even Rainier is visible.
I see that beautiful Mountain hiding there! Even in t he fog you have a wonderful view from that picture window.
Post a Comment