Today is Thankful Thursday-----well I am thankful for every day because I am here and the alternative -------well........
Fall is so bountiful----flowers
Pumpkins---large pumpkin farms here and leftovers for the cows
Our Tomato plants have been good to us. We have made tons of sauce, and stewed toms
High Bush Cranberries
Apples
Scenery
Flowers
And more flowers
Linking up to Michelle's Thankful Thursday~~~~~HERE
Fall is so bountiful----flowers
Pumpkins---large pumpkin farms here and leftovers for the cows
Our Tomato plants have been good to us. We have made tons of sauce, and stewed toms
High Bush Cranberries
Apples
Scenery
Flowers
And more flowers
Linking up to Michelle's Thankful Thursday~~~~~HERE


11 comments:
That really is a lot of pumpkins!
...bountiful!!!
Wonderful! Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Hello,
Beautiful fall flowers. That is a huge crop of pumpkins. It will be nice to have all the tomato sauce and stewed tomatoes. The scenic photo is gorgeous. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
So many pumpkins! Fall is truly my favorite season.
Much to be thankful for! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many tomatoes unless at the Farmers Market! Wow, you could gone to business. And I’ve never heard of highbush cranberries, but I want some! Lovely Autumn collection. And I agree with you about your first and most important reason to be thankful... considering the alternative (this means more to me the older I get)))
You're definitely in a beautiful part of the country to enjoy the Fall season! I wish I had just one of those pumpkins....just a small one! heehee! Enjoy your afternoon!
Wow - stunning photos. I was amazed at the pumpkins for the cattle - what a sight.
This is a very beautiful post! Lots of bright colours... Nature giving us the best!
Looks like beautiful times and I LOVE those tomatoes! Nothing like fresh ones! Thanks for linking up today!
So many things to be thankful for. I only think of the Skagit Valley for spring flowers. - Margy
Post a Comment