MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Skywatch across the Pasture

Our snow is gone but it was pretty while it was here
 Snow gone and a beautiful sky
 Linking to SKYWATCH~~~~~ HERE

10 comments:

Marleen said...

Nice winter photos, and a lovely sky!

Alana said...

Love the contrast and the sun in the second picture.

Tom said...

Gorgeous!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty views and skies! The second shot is my favorite! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend. I wish you all the best in 2017, Happy New Year!

William Kendall said...

What a difference!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Maybe some more is on the way. Hope it holds off for us to drive home on Sunday. - Margy

Lea said...

Lovely photos - both of them!
Best Wishes for the New Year!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful skies! I like the snowy scene. Have a Happy New Year!

Linda Reeder said...

The sky was glorious this morning as I was driving to breakfast.

Rose said...

Don't have time to comment on all photos, but oh, how I love that first one in this.