BayView Wa. is a small town (population about 600) situated on Padilla Bay. Home to BayView, State Park and this beautiful Methodist Church.
Linking to Tom's Tuesday's Treasures~~~~~HERE
Linking to Tom's Tuesday's Treasures~~~~~HERE


10 comments:
what a sweet little old church!
That church has some great details!
I've driven by but never stopped. I guess I should. - Margy
This church is a "steepled ell" plan with its steepled entry tower located at the intersection of the nave and transept which was likely designed by architect Benjamin D. Price. I have found several in New York State. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by today, Happy New Year and please stop back again.
A very distinctive looking church!
Lovely historic church.
Beautiful! Reminds me a lot of the church near Conway.
We go to Bayview quite often - the hiking trail out behind the visitor center is an easy hike and gives an amazing view back to Mt. Baker - lovely in the spring!!!!
That is a lovely church!
It sure is an attractive little church!
Post a Comment