MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, September 5, 2016

Parades and Treasures

I found these beauties at the Anacortes Parade.
 Pretty spiffy, huh
 Chopped---look at all that chrome in the engine department
 I like this one.  A real rod
 Oh no!  I like this one too
 Of course--we all want a 50 something Corvette

Linking to Tom's TUESDAY'S TREASURES~~~HERE

9 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

great old cars! i'm surprised that guy is smoking in his old vette!

Tom said...

All of those black beauties are wonderful, but the '58 Vette sure is a treasure. I'm looking forward to taking my '50 Ford to a car show this weekend. Thanks Mary Beth for stopping by Tuesday's Treasures. I hope to see you back again soon.

DeniseinVA said...

Got to love those old classics. Great photos!

Jackie McGuinness said...

I've been to Anacortes!! I love old cars and I don't even drive.

ellen b said...

Wonderful old beauties Mary Beth! Looks like you got good weather for the parade, too.

William Kendall said...

The last one is my favourite.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Neat old cars... Looks like a pretty day for a parade. AND--there were lots of people there... I love that last one!!!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What fun - my friend has a white corvette just like that - fun ride.

Nancy Chan said...

I love to see all these beauties! Have a beautiful day!