This first little critter is my favorite----well maybe
A Pacific Treefrog
Black and White Draft Horses and The Clydesdales. I love horses and aren't these beautiful
Here's little Greenie again
Linking to SATURDAY'S CRITTERS~~~~HERE
A Pacific Treefrog
Black and White Draft Horses and The Clydesdales. I love horses and aren't these beautiful
Linking to SATURDAY'S CRITTERS~~~~HERE

10 comments:
Love the frog!
Fine looking horses adn a cute litle frog. Have a lovely weekend.
That frog is tiny little thing isn't it?
Lovely horses, I found some draft horses while I was out yesterday.
Hello, the little frog is cute. I like the horses too, the Clydesdales are beautiful. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
i love the little frogs and toads too.
Hello!:) What a darling little green frog, I like them a lot. My grandfather owned a draft horse, and would enter it in parades all
the time, won some medals too. As a child, I used to go to watch parades like the one in your photos, and I think the horses are all beautiful.
A very green frog, and those horses are big!
Looks just like the frog I found on my zucchini plant earlier in the summer. He never returned. Too bad, he was cute. Hope the garter snake didn't find him. - Margy
He's very cute! A lot greener than the Gray Tree Frogs we see in W.V.
~
Post a Comment