MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Let's hit the Open Road

9/7 Outdoors Wednesday---Lets go on a road trip.  Chose a destination and just enjoy!


 Linking to OUTDOORS WEDNESDAY~~~HERE

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

can't go wrong with blue and green. :)

Tom said...

Looks and sounds good to me!

DeniseinVA said...

This is a great collage of pretty photos. Love those wonderful blue skies and their puffy clouds.

Lady Di Tn said...

I am sitting on G waiting on O. A day trip would be fun. Peace

Linda said...


Have to love the sunshine and blue sky.
The rain is back today darn it.
Linda C

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Road trips are GREAT...... You did have a beautiful day to be out-and-about....

GORGEOUS skies!!! Wow.
Hugs,
Betsy

Bill said...

Can't go wrong with blue, white and green.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies!

Kim said...

I saw your photos, and I immediately thought of the song, "Blue skies smilin' at me Nothin' but blue skies do I see..."

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Nice collage. - Margy