MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, October 2, 2015

Sun on the water

Went for a nice drive close to home yesterday.  I like the drive down by the water (Skagit 
bay) on the Swinomish Indian Reservation.  Info Here
The sun in the western sky reflection on Skagit Bay and some fishermen tending their nets.
The Bay as seen from Snee-oosh rd
 It was a perfect day
 Linking to WEEKEND REFLECTIONS~~~~HERE

10 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Beautiful - and I love to watch them with their nets. I can almost smell the smoked fish that is coming next.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Fabulous moon reflection. Have a lovely weekend.

Christine said...

You live in a most beautiful part of the world! Lovely scene across the lake!
Your new follower!
Christineandhercamera.blogspot.com

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful!

William Kendall said...

A pretty day to be out and about!

Lowell said...

Visually, all this water and activity on the water, is very enticing! Does it ever get cold enough to freeze Skagit bay?

Rose said...

Love the way the sun sparkles on the water...like liquid gold.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I bet you hated every moment!

Lady Di Tn said...

Nice day trip. Is it not funny how water scenes make you feel calm and peaceful. Peace

Anonymous said...

Perfect reflections on the water. Lovely!

looks like you had a fabulous trip and enjoyed.