MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Clouds

I like clouds---all kinds and I wish I knew more about them.
 Just looking up to the hills
 Clouds over Chuckanut Bay and a cool Sun rise from our deck

Linking to MOSAIC MONDAY~~~~HERE

11 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

gorgeous shots!!

Rose said...

Oh, me, too, on loving clouds....look up the Cloud Society...if it still exists. Used to see unbelieveable shots there.

Lowell said...

I like clouds, too ... and I like your cloud photos! I'd imagine you could find out all you need or want to know by playing on the Internet. Just don't let what you find cloud your judgment! :)

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful captures of the clouds and sky! Lovely post. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

As I look at the 1st collage is see a runner striving to win his race. These are really wonderful photos! Have a grand day!

Lady Di Tn said...

Beautiful collage of my favorite subjects (clouds and sunrise) Peace

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

Try reading "The Cloudspotter's Guide" by Gavin Pretor-Pinney; very informative and more than a little mad.

Birdman said...

Interesting how each of us are attracted to different pieces of our world. Clouds, fences, water, murals, colors, animals...

William Kendall said...

Such beautiful shots!

Snap said...

Beautiful skies and clouds. I spent lots of time as a child making faces, animals out of the clouds -- still do! Have a lovely week.

EG CameraGirl said...

Pretty clouds! It's overcast here right now so these clouds seem particularly appealing.