MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, August 31, 2015

CDP September Theme day~~~~Curiosities



Curiouser and Curiouser Cried Alice!!





Alice meets up with a hookah-smoking caterpillar who tells her that if she eats out of one “side” of a  mushroom, she’ll get bigger, but out of the other side, she’ll get smaller.  
Hmmm which side did Alice nibble on?  It is a curiosity

A poisonous Amanita muscaria Mushroom

Linking to City Daily Photo theme Day THEME DAY~~~~HERE

12 comments:

Julie said...

Terrific way of addressing the theme. We have poisonous mushrooms here in Australia, but not this one I think. Am I curious as to its flavour? Not in the least!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks to me like Alice tried both! ;)

Rose said...

LOL! They look like quilt pieces that have been cut to fit each other!

Birdman said...

One of my favorite Alice quotes. Why didn't I think of using this today?

William Kendall said...

Poor Alice, running through a drug fuelled nightmare of a story! Good take!

Lowell said...

Poisonous? Poor Alice must be no more!

We're doing fine. Nice to see you back. Hope you had a good trip and are feeling well and that you knee is good as new!

cieldequimper said...

Lol, well done MB!

(So what's wrong with the French, eh?!! :-))

Lois said...

Wonderful post for the theme! I like the colors in this shot. It looks so nice and autumn-like!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great photo and clever idea. My aunt has those great big red mushrooms with white dots in her yard - very poisonous but very interesting.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Cute one, MB.... Alice probably nibbled on BOTH sides... ha ha

I finally published a couple of posts today about our latest trip. Check them out.

Where are you? Are you traveling also?

Hugs,
Betsy

LOLfromPasa said...

This is making me think 'autumn'. Lovely shot and cute idea to go with it.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I'm going to take a mushroom picking class in October if we are here in Powell River. They do one every year at the recreation complex. - Margy