I first thought wind blown sand, like I saw in the Sahara, but since you likve closer to snow I would guess snow. but then it could be water, too, since there is little color in the photo.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
17 comments:
Golly, this is a tricky one! Could it be something to do with snow?
this looks very familiar.
Snow icing!
is it sand on a beach? or wind blown sand in the desert? i'm stumped... could be used for a texture tho
Looks like cake frosting to me! Yummm...
It looks like the surface of the Moon...
I agree. Windblown snow or sand?
hmmm, snow or sand or possibly something else. i like images like this
I'm stumped, but I like the icing idea expressed above.
Very interesting shot.
What designs.
I'm thinking snow...but I, too, like the sweet icing guess above. Foam on the ocean? Tell me!!!
Snow or sand? Are we gonna find out?
Beach Sand
It's windblown snow on Mt. Baker!
I first thought wind blown sand, like I saw in the Sahara, but since you likve closer to snow I would guess snow. but then it could be water, too, since there is little color in the photo.
What a fantastic shot, MB! I, too, believe it's snow or ice, but it could also be the sand dunes of a white desert! :-)
Ha! I saw the answer first. I probably would have guesses frosting, though. :)
Post a Comment