We found the wild Blueberry ( Cascade Blueberry vaccinium deliciossum)
A path across a meadow and when we went around the corner there in front of our faces was THE MOUNTAIN---and blogger forgot to put it in. Not me!!! I'll put it on my day4plusday4plus blog you can access by clicking on the picture in the left hand corner.
Here I am walking across the snow. YAY!!
That she is.
This long shaft is a moraine--which is rubble left behind after a glacier.
Up close and personal.
So this was part of our hike up to Mt. Baker--actually I took 106 pictures. And Bob took 63 and he also is in this last picture.
A path across a meadow and when we went around the corner there in front of our faces was THE MOUNTAIN---and blogger forgot to put it in. Not me!!! I'll put it on my day4plusday4plus blog you can access by clicking on the picture in the left hand corner.
Here I am walking across the snow. YAY!!
That she is.
This long shaft is a moraine--which is rubble left behind after a glacier.
Up close and personal.
So this was part of our hike up to Mt. Baker--actually I took 106 pictures. And Bob took 63 and he also is in this last picture.







8 comments:
intrepid hikers, exquisite setting. did you split the blueberry?
What a wonderful way to be spending your time...fresh air, beautiful scenery, and great company. Happy Friday!
That looks so beautiful - and cool!
A blueberry and snow both seen on the same hike!
I see him! Backpacking, right?
Wild blueberries - yum! What a place to get lost in! Magnificent mountain and valley!
I would not have noticed Bob if you had not mentioned him being there...this sure is a beautiful place!
What a great combination: snow and blueberries. A making of blueberry ice snow cream maybe?
I love blueberries. Still a bit of now left. A good base for a new year's supply. - Margy
Post a Comment