It was a gloomy, drizzley morning this morning was. Now these guys know how to enjoy the morning no matter what. They look happy and shy. This is not far from my front door. 

SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
12 comments:
Ah now that's an absolutely wonderful idea. Wish I could go to work like that.
I bet those kids have no idea how lucky they are. :)
What a fun looking ride.
Fun day out with the kids.
All they need is some snow and some jingle bells.
What a neat pony cart! I like your two shots of them enjoying this unusual horse-drawn two-wheeled cart.
It has inflated rubber tires too. Fine post.
Wonderful, you won't see these things here!
When I saw the top shot I was wondering what kind of 'tiny' animal would that be! It's not that small after all... :-) And I second VP.
Oh, that does look like fun. I can hear the clopping of the horse hooves, and the feel the serenity of the green pastures.
Serene, bucolic, family, love, Mom's day, chariot of the gods, gorgeous scenery, lucky you...these are some of the words that come to mind looking at these photos!
Hope your Mother's Day has been a good one so far!
Wow, you get around girl!! You could be doing this for a living!! I enjoyed catching up and I love how you always find something to shoot! Hugs!!
What a fun way to get around. That's my idea of horsepower. :)
Post a Comment