MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Perfect Loop

High School Rodeo--Tie Down Roping--Goldendale, Wa.

10 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Great action shot...the rope's loop is perfectly positioned!

Sally in WA said...

Funny...I also thought great action shot! EG Wow took the words right out of my mouth. Hope Kylee did well at the rodeo.

Halcyon said...

I don't know how they do that! But this is a great shot. :)

Larry Jeffryes said...

And, perfect picture!

brattcat said...

what a capture and i mean that in every sense of the word.

cieldequimper said...

Now I'm wondering if I should have this one on my computer...

Lowell said...

I tried learning how to rope when I was a kid! Usually I just tied myself in knots.

Looks like this guy's doing it right!

Great action shot!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how to tie the knot to make that loop.

Magpie said...

Kylee better watch out just in case that cowboy takes a hankerin' to her. :)

VP said...

You caught perfectly the moment!