Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
8 comments:
oh, clever, clever, clever.
I like that idea, a trash eating goat. Now if people will just feed it.
Good! We need more of these...
Very, very cool!
Haha. Goats really will eat anything. Even homework.
You are too much! I used to wonder where the phrase, "She gets my goat" comes from, but now I know!
Just kidding! Cute sculpture. Are you featuring "guest" photographers now? 'Tis a nice shot.
What is corten steel? Maybe that's what the stomachs of real goats are made out of?
Hope all is well!
How neat! Hopefully people will pick up trash just to feed the goat.
Unique! I want to see it work in person!!
Post a Comment