MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, May 30, 2011

Favorite view for Barn Charm

One of my very favorite farms down in Skagit Valley.  Mt. Baker hiding behind a cloud in the background.
Climb on that tractor and chug on over to Tricia's to see more magnificent barns.
http://www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/

21 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

I love that farm house too.

EG CameraGirl said...

The white buildings look so pristine in this valley below the mountains covered in snow. Beautiful.

By the way, your link doesn't work on Tricia's blog.

NitWit1 said...

Love the pastoral scene.

Gaelyn said...

Baker makes a marvelous backdrop for this barn that almost replicates the mountain shape.

Neal said...

What a beautiful picture!!

Lady Di Tn said...

That is a really neat barn. Loved your statement about your Green state in previous post. We are fighting 10 degrees higher than normal temps. and it feels more like July weather than Mary and soon to be June. Peace

Lesley said...

the pale blue roof of the barn matches the sky!

Rose said...

I'd like to climb on the old John Deere and drive around that barn myself....this is a fantastic shot.

Rose said...

Oh, meant to tell you, your link is messed up at Tricia's--it is http://www.htpp.com//www.smallcityacenes.blogspot.com there...don't know if you can correct it, don't know if you care...if people will look at the URL they will see what is wrong and correct it. But thought I would tell you.

Anonymous said...

OMG! GORGEOUS SET UP! My goodness gracious, that's gorgeous!!! L O V E it!

Thank you, MB! =)

cieldequimper said...

That's glorious!

VP said...

I would really like to do that...

Magpie said...

I like the whole setup. What a great place to live.

Lowell said...

That is an iconic shot if I've ever seen one...it is just perfect. All the elements are there and I love that cloud bisecting the mountain!

Kim, USA said...

This week I have seen black barn, orange barn and now it's white and blue barn this is awesome. And the house beside the barn looks very elegant too. Thanks for sharing this photo is like a postcard love it!

Small Barn

Anonymous said...

Okay this is a farm I wouldn't mind buying.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Is that a skier I see on Mt. Baker starting on the Ski to Sea race? Just kidding. We went to the end to see the kayakers on Sunday for the first time. That is some tough race! - Margy

Christina Klas said...

Absolute Beauty... Nothin like the Pacific Northwest.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, Great barn for Barn Charm. Love seeing Mt. Baker in the background. Wow!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Elaine said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

A lovely scene!