MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, June 21, 2021

Mosaic Monday----My Peonies

 We have 12 Peony plants and are putting on a show right now.  So here is a pic of some and Bob too.


Pretty even in the rain





Linking up with Mosaic Monday~~~~~HERE

11 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I remember in Anne of Green Gables they call the Peony the showy flower! They sure are beautiful! Bob has a green thumb! WOW!

Rain said...

They are SO beautiful!

Bill said...

Beauties, all of them!

Linda Reeder said...

so beautiful!

Lea said...

Beautiful!
Have a wonderful week!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness, MB, such spectacular flowers! When we lived in Ohio, I had peony bushes and I would usually cut most of them because they would be tattered by the rainstorms if I left them out .. . Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

ellen b. said...

Your peony varieties are so pretty. It's tough when they all bloom at the same time. I was scrambling for vases!!

Linda said...

So pretty! Have a good week.

stardust said...

Your peonies are encouraging with their beauties and full of energy. You have a green thumb.

Yoko

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The peonies are beautiful, lovely images and mosaics!
Take care, enjoy your day!

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful.