Well it is that time of year so I will just go along with that. It seems everyone is thinking of their Christmas decorating. I have not put up any decorations yet but will as it gets closer to the Happy Birthday.
These shots are of some earlier Christmases.
The little girl and horse are one of my favorites and I have had it for many years
It is fun to decorate and enjoy all the trapping of the holiday. We must always remember that it is also the special birth of the Christ child
Linking up with Mosaic Monday~~~~HERE



12 comments:
Hello,
Your decorations and images are beautiful. Wonderful mosaics!
Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy new week!
Beautiful. I love the girl with the horse ornament. I have special ones that are my favorite too, collected or handed down thru the years.
Great photos! We just had our first snowfall overnight and I'm feeling the Christmas spirit! We don't normally decorate until about a week before Christmas!
That little girl and her horse is so precious! Love it!
Beautiful decorations. We all have special ornaments to hang every year and the memories come right back to enjoy again. The horse and little girl is cute.
I do love the mosaic, so pretty and heart warming.
Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade
MB - spot on! Remember the reason for the season! Your last mosaic is spectacular. Is that church in your "neighborhood"? Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!
Your mosaics are working to put me into the Christmas spirit!
beautiful holiday Mosaics :)
Fitting decor for this time of year.
I bet these bring back memories. I love the church in the middle of the second collage.
The girl with the horse decoration gives me a memory of he past that i had a horse for caring. I wrote this time a child christmas story about the ants. Thank you very much for your reaction on my other website.
Post a Comment