MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, January 25, 2019

Playtime with Tito and a couple birds maybe 3

Always like to take Eagle pictures

 Love the Pileated's bright red topnotch
 Sweet puffed up Dark eyed Junco
 Tito ready to play
 Dorothy says me too




Linking up with Eileen's Saturday Critters~~~~~HERE

14 comments:

Tom said...

...taking pictures of Eagles would be a dream come true.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Your dogs look like they were have good fun. Have a wonderful weekend.

Anu said...

Hello. Wonderful eagles and pileated woodpecker. Dogs look great.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love all the dogs. I miss having a dog. Great capture of the eagles and the Pileated Woodie. The Junco is a pretty bird, great photos.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

Lea said...

The dogs look like they are really having fun playing together. Love seeing the birds, too!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Out on the prairie said...

I always enjoy seeing the pileated, they seem to avoid staying at the feeders if they sense others around

Taken For Granted said...

Tito and Dorothy look happy to be out together. Always like seeing eagle pictures.

William Kendall said...

The dogs make a rather cute pair!

Bill said...

The dogs are now friends and having a blast running around. Eagles are always special to see.

Rose said...

Dogs can have fun wherever they go...and they enrich our lives.

Jenn Jilks said...

Sweet photos! I adore our pileated woodpeckers, too. A spot of colour on a snowy day.
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Lois said...

I've never taken a photo of an eagle. Wonderful critters!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Wuv dat face

Linda said...

Interesting view of the woodpecker! Love the doggies!