MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Hello February 2019

The CDP theme for the first of February is "White".
I have many summertime flowers that are white










Linking to CDP~~~~~~~HERE

13 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow, great mix of beautiful white flowers.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely variety of white flowers. Great series for the theme.
Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend.

Lea @ Lea's Menagerie said...

Refreshing to see these beautiful flower photos. Reminds us that Winter will soon give way to Spring!
Have a wonderful day!

Tom said...

...white is that wonderful color that goes with everything!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Love your macro of the buds

ellen b. said...

Wonderful whites!

Bill said...

Beautiful whites!

RedPat said...

A pretty post for the theme!

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful!

Lois said...

Oh wow! These are all so pretty. Lovely theme day post!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Ahhh so beautiful - I can't wait for spring - though trying not to hurry time along. I did enjoy to patter of rain on the skylights today.

A Colorful World said...

Wow! Glorious white photos. Beautiful patterns and textures!

Jim said...

Such beauties.