MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Thankful for Eagles



 He's yelling about something
I am thankful I live in an area when I see these big guys almost on a daily basis.

Linking to Michelles Thankful Thursday~~~~~HERE

10 comments:

Tom said...

...I know that there are eagle around here, but I never see them.

eileeninmd said...

Wow, awesome captures of the Eagle. Well done! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Seeing those guys daily...what a treat

William Kendall said...

Majestic!

Lois said...

Oh wow! These are wonderful shots, especially that last one,

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful pics of the eagles. What a treat to see them on a daily basis. We mostly see them when we are at the lake near us.

Lea said...

Wonderful photos!
We visit Shiloh National Military Park (TN) each Spring to see the Eagles nesting there, but once the eaglets are able to fly, off they go! And we have to wait until next year to see them again. Beautiful birds!

Michelle said...

Wow! These photos are spectacular! We have a few eagles at a local lake and they have started coming around to our area. Such majestic creatures! Thanks for linking up today and enjoy your weekend.

Aditya Narayan Mohanty said...

Great eagle shot .

A Colorful World said...

Wow! Fabulous eagle photos! Have an awesome weekend.