MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Part of my garden for Mosaic Monday

I love planting Morning Glories and have several varieties.  Not the wild white Bind weed Morning Glories growing wild everywhere.

 My Morning Glories (Ipomoea nil and Ipomoea tricolor)  Aren't they so luminous--just glowing
 Here we have in the middle Bingo guarding the Petunia bed and starting on the left Sedum Autumn Joy--it is huge.  Above Bingo is a Fuchsia and below a Hollyhock and to the right Bob's Clemetis I don't know the variety.
 On of my most favorite flower is the Gazania.  They come in a variety of colors and stripes.
 Here is the Sedum Autumn Joy taking over the rest of the front bed.  we have many Zinnias and Strawflowers of all colors.

Linking to The Lavender Cottage Mosaic Monday~~~~HERE

13 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

OH the flowers are so lovely. I just love summer.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your flowers and gardens are beautiful. And Bingo is a cutie! One of my favorite is the Gazania! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

purdy...the pup seemed...meh

Linda Reeder said...

Oh, so pretty!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

You have a beautiful garden! My veggies and flowers are doing the best ever this since since we are at the cabin almost constantly for feeding and watering. The down side is very little Internet access when we come briefly to town. Have a bit of time today so am trying to get caught up a bit. Hope you are enjoy the summer. - Margy

William Kendall said...

Quite a flourish of colours!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Your morning glories are gorgeous - after the rabbits kept eating mine back I gave up growing them.
Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

Rose said...

Oh, those morning glories bring back such memories. I really need to find some and plant them next year. I love that Gazania.

EG CameraGirl said...

Your gardens are gorgeous!

NCSue said...

Beautiful flowers!
Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/double-play-on-way.html

Donna@Gardens Eye View said...

Beautiful especially the morning glories!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful photos of the flowers in your garden. I love those morning glories - such a rich shade of blue. I just spent a few hours pulling the bindweed variety from my daughter's garden - they are nasty. But next year, I'm thinking of planting some of your variety of morning glories. Hope your week is going well.

Angie Rose said...

I absolutely LOVE your morning glories! Very beautiful :)
Have a wonderful week.