So I am back---finally. I have been so frustrated with my computer that I have just ignored it. I updated to Windows 10 and everything is fine with it but I cannot upload my pics from my camera---no matter what it says to do so I walked away. I am using Bob's computer it has no problem with my pictures. LOL
Took these just driving around---seen them many times and Bob said wait there's some fences so now you can see them too. Down in good old Skagit Valley on Farm to Market Road.
Love the pink Rose bush planted there
A longer shot
Morning Glories on a fence at our house
Linking to Good Fences at Run*a*Round Ranch HERE
Took these just driving around---seen them many times and Bob said wait there's some fences so now you can see them too. Down in good old Skagit Valley on Farm to Market Road.
Love the pink Rose bush planted there
A longer shot
Morning Glories on a fence at our house
Linking to Good Fences at Run*a*Round Ranch HERE

13 comments:
Nice fences, and beautiful morning glories!
some fine fencery!
Pretty farm and fence scene. I like the morning glories, we have the same color on our fence. Enjoy your day!
I'm afraid to download Windows 10. I'm still using Windows 7.
Nice fence shots. - Those white fences really stand out. - The morning glory on the fences are so lovely.
The morning glories stand out beautifully!
Love the longer shot and your glories look great. Peace
I love the morning glories!!! And love the white fences! Can you imagine keeping them painted, though? Not that I wouldn't like to paint them. I would.
I like how the fences lead you in and out of the scene.
I love your morning glories. The only ones I've been able to grow are the wild, rampant, unkillable binder weed variety.
Love that parking sign and all the angled fencing..
Great white fences and I love the blue flowers on the fence
Oh, Beautiful fence scene and I love the pretty Morning Glories♡♡♡
Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend in America, xoxo Miyako*
LOVE your morning glories!
Post a Comment