This is one cross fence at my place. It goes from the barn down to the pond
You can tell it is hot and dry here. We are usually still very green and this year our pond is almost dried up and we already have a couple dead fish. Yuck!!
Love the Weeping Willow tree. We built the fence to keep the little goats in. We have goats no more
There is Moose and see the opening now to the big pasture
Moose and Honkey the Donkey and the gate by the barn
Wyatt Earp and Bingo chillin'
Peeking through the Willow tree to another pasture and Macaroni---I think.
Linking to Good Fences HERE
You can tell it is hot and dry here. We are usually still very green and this year our pond is almost dried up and we already have a couple dead fish. Yuck!!
Love the Weeping Willow tree. We built the fence to keep the little goats in. We have goats no more
There is Moose and see the opening now to the big pasture
Moose and Honkey the Donkey and the gate by the barn
Wyatt Earp and Bingo chillin'
Peeking through the Willow tree to another pasture and Macaroni---I think.
Linking to Good Fences HERE

14 comments:
love your place! :)
Hello, the willow tree is beautiful and I love the horses. Wonderful fence shots, enjoy your day!
Lovely environment, and photos.
Rain or no rain still very nice place and enjoyable sights.
The weeping willow particularly appeals to me. We had one on the property where I grew up.
Oh, MB, I love these...specially the first two and this last one...I love weeping willows, too.
So sorry that you've had such a hot/dry summer. Same here.
Very nice fences. I like how it zig-zags. May I just say you have wonderful animals with some really great names. My favorite (Honkey the Donkey)!
That's a beauty of a fence! And the weeping willow is lovely - even if your weather is hot and dry.
How awful that your pond has dried up so much that you've lost some fish! Hope it rains soon! I love the names you give your animals. :)
Love the horse photos!
Lovely property and fence! We are dry here in Washington State. I enjoyed the little bit of precipitation we got this morning.
Great use of the fences to lead the viewer through your shot
Love your place and the last shot is great of the Willow.
Very beautiful fences protecting the very beautiful horses!
Nice share and nice snaps!
Have a Happy Weekend!
Peace :)
Post a Comment