MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Trails and shadows

13 comments:

NitWit1 said...

Shadows on the second phot are intrigueing.

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» really likes that second image, MB! Very nice!

Gaelyn said...

Like the shadow. Yet that looks more like a creek bed than a trail.

cieldequimper said...

Hmmmmm, the shadow is brilliant and I like the trail too... But my knees are aching...

Lowell said...

No, not a walk in the park. Looks like a very difficult trail - narrow and rocky. Hope you had good shoes so you didn't sprain an ankle.

Re the moon shot: It's coming if'n it looks good enough when I get it embiggened.

Lowell said...

Re your other question: Nope. I'm not ready for the driving range...I've been doing a little putting and chipping, but not much of that. It's going to take some more time! Boo!

Lois said...

Nice shadow shot! Those rocks look like they would be hard on the feet.

Magpie said...

The trail does look a bit rugged, but with treasures along the way like this...worth the trouble.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. I walked a similar trail yesterday and I have to admit my balance is not as good as it once was...and I have always been a klutz. Oh, well, I didn't hurt myself. :)

Very nice shadow shot, MB.

Lady Di Tn said...

A well worn trail judging by the sides and narrow. I like the shadow on the rock. Peace

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh My ----we have walked on trails like that before... I have to look down constantly to keep from turning my ankle on the rocks!!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

I hope you had a great pair of boots on when you took this trail. I do like the shadows on the rock.

Linda Reeder said...

Cool shadow pic!