How very stunning to have the colorful tree framed by the evergreen. Makes the colors brighter. Glad to hear you have gone deer hunting. I was hunting with my little brother before it became popular for women to hunt. Down the family room I have my trophies. The meat is healthier for you than beef. Peace
Super shot...great composition and color and my favorite kind of fence! (That's 'cause when I was a kid I could easily climb over them!)...looks you have as many hills as Ocala! :-)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
24 comments:
colored
That tree outshines the lovely fence.
Beautiful colors and scene. Great photo!
so lovely. and a great choice for the theme.
A colourful background for your rustic fence.
The tree is a beautiful colour!
That beautiful red tree is distracting me from the fence! ;)
Beautiful shot and perfectly composed.
That color of the tree is awesome. The entire scene is beautiful and captured perfectly.
An autumnal classic. So pretty!
Brilliantly colored! My goodness!!! love the fence, too! =)
How very stunning to have the colorful tree framed by the evergreen. Makes the colors brighter. Glad to hear you have gone deer hunting. I was hunting with my little brother before it became popular for women to hunt. Down the family room I have my trophies. The meat is healthier for you than beef. Peace
Fence? Was there a fence in that picture? That tree!!! OMG. :)
The color of that tree shines on the fence.
Pretty fence! With beautiful tree!
I lile this wooden fence very much. It goes excellent with the fantastic tree. Well done.
And the winner is --- the tree! But the fence is a lovely visual guide.
Super shot...great composition and color and my favorite kind of fence! (That's 'cause when I was a kid I could easily climb over them!)...looks you have as many hills as Ocala! :-)
Nice fence but even better the brilliant fall tree.
I like that type of fence but the tree is amazing! We don't see colors like that around here.
Country, country, magnificent autumn countyside. It's a beautiful theme shot, MB!
Gorgeous!! I like it!
Beautiful!
Very nice fence! Also nice red tree beside it. :-)
That tree really pops! Amazing colour and lovely shot.
Post a Comment