MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A path to take

IT seems I haven't been posting a lot lately and the trend continues because I will be gone for over a week, or longer,  but will try to post a pic or two.  I am going to visit my daughter in Ritzville and then off to Montana for awhile.
This is a picture I took while walking in the TreeFarm, across the road from me, on Sunday..  A beautiful sunny day
Don't forget me and I do read your posts too and enjoy your lovely pictures and thoughts.  MB

13 comments:

Halcyon said...

A lovely little path. Looks like a nice place for an evening walk or bike ride. Enjoy your time with your daughter.

PS: I am sending this comment from the comfort of my sofa on my very own internet connection!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Looks like a gorgeous walk, Mary Beth.... Have a wonderful trip. I'm sure you will. Take lots of pictures to share.
Hugs,
Betsy

Magpie said...

How could we forget you? Have a lovely time and enjoy yourself. We'll be here when you get back. :)

Jim Klenke said...

wow beautiful green colors, we need some of that here.

Linda Reeder said...

That's a path I would take.
Have fun in your travels!

Gaelyn said...

What a lovely green place to walk.

Have a wonderful time.

We'll still be here.

Anonymous said...

I think we need to come up with some lyrics for a country song. "Goin' splitsville to Ritzville".

Lady Di Tn said...

Have fun and thanks for sharing the flower flag with us. Peace

brattcat said...

i'd love to walk here.

Elaine said...

That path looks so inviting! Have fun on your journeys.

VP said...

I'd like a walk like this instead of a dirty, loud city!

Lowell said...

I hope you were walking hand-in-hand...

Right across the road, heh? How lucky you are.

Have great fun in Ritzville and Montana. Hmm. Methinks you are having way too much fun! :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope you come back soon, MB. You are missed!